hypnotherapy in falkirk tel 01506 830190 Find a hypnotherapist at hypnotherapy scotland for Hypnotherapy, hypnosis, Hypnoband, Hypno-band, Gastric band hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, hypnobirthing, CBT, NLP, Lifecoaching, Counselling and psychotherapy covering hypnotherapy in Bo'ness, Linlithgow, Polmont, Blackness, hypnotherapy in Falkirk, Stirling, Fife, Dunfermline, Livingston, West Lothian, Edinburgh for help with Anxiety, Phobias, Weight loss, Smoking Cessation, Emotional and Behavioural problems also providing Hypnotherapy Training tel 01506 830190
Listen to John talking today on Radio Scotland about Stress and back pain. Here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03bqnr4
Welcome! Hypnotherapy Scotland are John Lawrence, Rae Jenson, two highly experienced Therapists and Certified Trainers of Hypnotherapy.
We offer sessions of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Counselling, Life Coaching, NLP and EFT. We also offer Emergency Emotional Support to anyone in a desperate situation. Whether you are in the middle of a divorce, other relationship problems, being bullied, redundancy, grief, personal issues, worried about your finances, depressed, ill, or struggling with any of life's challenges. These scenarios can leave you feeling paralysed and helpless, we are here to help you survive. We work with the feelings, emotions and mind states that accompany all these situations. Often when you are in the midst of worry and anxiety, it's hard to see the future, make decisions, concentrate or remember things. We help you to find your confidence, take action and get your life back on track.
We listen with empathy, are non judgemental and can support you emotionally whilst you recover from whatever you are going through or have been through.
- Hypnotherapy and Hypno-Psychotherapy Sessions for all kinds of problems (see below plus many more not mentioned)
- Cognitive Behavoural Therapy on its own or combined with Hypnosis.
- Evening appointments are available
- Specialising in the areas of Smoking Cessation, Weight Control, Anxiety, Phobias IBS, Pain Control and Stress Management.
- Hypnotherapy sessions for children - parents always stay present - therapist is covered by enhanced disclosure, Scotland.
- Available for Employee Support sessions in the work place or at our base.
- Concessions available for children, students, low income, over 65s.
- Discounts available for pre booked blocks of sessions.
- Need someone to talk to your group about Hypnotherapy? John and Rae are available for talks.
- Both are NCH award winners and prolific speakers.
Hypnoband and Weight Control Sessions available.
- Our Therapists are regulated by CNCH, the UK regulator for complementary healthcare practitioners.
- It's key function is to enhance public protection by setting standards for registration with CNHC. The CNHC ‘quality mark' is being recognised as the hallmark of quality for the sector. This means that the general public, and those who commission the services of complementary healthcare practitioners, will be able to choose with confidence by looking for the CNHC quality mark.
The Department of Health recommends that, where CNHC registers the professional discipline in question, you consult with someone who is CNHC registered. Find Us here: http://www.cnhc.org.uk/
Therapy Session Discounts are available for staff of NHS, Armed Services, The Police and other Emergency Services.
- We have direct experience of working with the following issues:
Hypnotherapy Training (do you want to train to be a therapist?)
- Anger Management
- Anxiety & Panic attacks
- Asthma & Allergies
- Alcohol Problems
- Bed wetting
- Confidence/Self-Esteem Building
- Child Birth
- Depressed Thinking
- Disturbed sleep (Insomnia)
- Eating disorders
- Skin Problems, itching/ Eczema/Psoriasis
- Emotional problems
- Exam nerves
- Interview nerves
- Irrational Fears of driving, flying etc
- Fear of Vomiting
- Feelings - Guilt/Shame/Jealousy
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Nail biting
- Travel Fears
- Nightmares and Dreaming
- Obsessive thoughts
- Pain Control, including Phantom Limb
- Performance – Sports, Music etc.
- Phobias – please see our phobia page.
- Post traumatic stress
- Public speaking/Presentation Skills
- Relationship problems
- Sexual problems
- Shyness & Social anxiety
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress Management
- Time/Organisation Skills
- Over Responsibility
- Tension Relief and Relaxation
- Weight Control
- Worrying & Insecurity
- Life Planning/Organisation
We offer Hypnotherapy training designed to ensure you will be suitably qualified to continue to practice in future, when regulation is introduced. We are fully accredited as a training school by The National Council For Hypnotherapy and we are members of UKCHO and listed as Therapists on the UKCHO Register. You can also find us on THE Regulator's Website CNHC.
Check our training site at http://www.sahmt.co.uk